Wednesday, June 21, 2017

JN1722 - 2017 Feb 23-27 - Jnaanam Camp

JN1722 - 2017 Feb 23-27 - Jnaanam Camp





Good afternoon sir....
Namaste sir


Sir, my ambition is to become an IAS officer. For that purpose I went the Jawahar library. But after that... years are passing... I think my way is not the correct one....

I lost my enthusiasm....

Sometimes I feel negative attitude towards that.... So many laughed at me.... That IAS is an impossible one, you go for another career..I want to prove myself

I want to live the life.. My situations are dragging me...

Your class was inspiring.. The way you connected all the things was fabulous

From childhood I want to join Civil Services. My father's (who passed away) wish was that. I want to prove myself and my father. I believe definitely you can show the way towards my goal.

Thank you so much sir for your kindness .. I will WhatsApp you..

Thank you so much sir....

You are my GURU. GURU is the only one who can spread the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorant minds...

You have already given the first step.. Thank you Sir......






170223-27, 2017 February 23-27, Shiksha JNAANAM Camp, Naduvil, Kannur, Kerala, www.drtps-shiksha.in, +919447437948





JN1722, Angamaly, Morning Star Home Science College, Mrs. & Mr. Shajahan, Nayana, Mirza, Jnaanam Camp Experience Sharing, www.drtps-shiksha.in, +919447437948


YOUTUBE.COM





No comments:

Post a Comment